This last year further amplified the need for our industry to keep pushing forward to provide rural America with top-notch broadband. We’ve seen billions of dollars at both the state and federal level poured into connecting rural communities, but as we know, money alone won’t solve the problem. It has become more important than ever for us to come together, even if it still isn’t feasible to meet in person, to discuss not only how to bring broadband to our customers, but to ensure that our companies are successful while doing it.
We hope you’ll join us Wednesday, April 28 & Thursday, April 29 to further those discussions. The theme of our 2021 Management Seminar is “Succeeding in a Broadband World.” Among the hot topics we’ll be discussing from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. EDT on those two days are:
- Post-RDOF auction market assessments and strategies as unproven competitors creep ever closer;
- Emerging broadband technologies including 5G, LEOS, and IP trunking and what your broadband network might look like in 2030;
- Prospects of future USF funding, particularly what we expect from the 2024 review and the odds of an A-CAM III;
- Profiling your customers for better marketing results;
- Mitigating cybersecurity risks and fighting back against robocallers;
- The future of access billing; and
- Why the time might be right to calculate the value of your company and its assets.
At the end of the seminar, you will be able to:
- Prepare for future competitive, technological and compliance developments
- Plan for the network of tomorrow
- Grow your revenue through new services and initiatives
- Set up your company for success in the next 5 to 10 years
- Meet requirements due to changes to federal telecom policies
- Anticipate other initiatives that might be heading your way
Even though our Management Seminar venue will be different in 2021, our goal remains the same – to showcase the financial, management, regulatory, and technical information you’ll need to remain successful in our evolving industry. Our seminar as always will be led by some of the industry’s most respected experts, including JSI President Steve Meltzer; N-Com President Dennis Wisdom; JSI Vice Presidents John Kuykendall, Dave Lewis, Jamie Miller, Bhavini Sokhey, and Valerie Wimer; N-Com Vice President Tom Lewis; and JSI Director of Economics & Policy Douglas Meredith.
Cost: $695 for a single registration or $995 team rate for up to six people from the same company (contact us if you’d like to invite more than six staff members). The fee includes all seminar materials.
Class size is limited. To register for this seminar, please use our online registration form. JSI will send you a confirmation letter when we receive your registration. Invoices will be sent after the seminar. Cancellations must be received at least 5 business days prior to the scheduled start; cancellations received after the 5-business day cut off will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Failure to cancel prior to the start of the seminar will result in forfeiture of the full registration fee. Refunds will be given on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions about registering, please contact Leah Yoakum at 301-459-7590.