Our annual Management Seminars showcase the latest financial, management, regulatory, and technical information you rely on. We are excited to welcome you back to in-person seminars and allow you to meet and network with your industry peers while discussing telecom’s hottest topics. We hope you’ll join us during one of our three sessions:
April 21-22 – San Antonio
May 2-3 – Minneapolis
May 5-6 – Atlanta
Each session this spring will focus on the competitive, technological, and regulatory changes our experts anticipate in the next decade. We’ll also examine alternative revenue opportunities you should consider in both the near and long term to position your company for continued success. Our 2022 Management Seminar agenda will include:
- The future of USF
- Broadband infrastructure funding
- Building successful partnerships
- Network and technological demands for the next decade
- Cybersecurity and network protection
- IP Transition, STIR/SHAKEN, and Cloud Switching
- Strategies for maximizing capital and becoming a fully competitive organization
- Updates on the hottest regulatory issues, including consumer broadband labels, broadband testing, and HUBB filings
At the end of the seminar, you will be able to:
- Prepare for future competitive, technological, and compliance developments
- Set up your company for success in the next 5 to 10 years
- Maximize your revenue through new services and initiatives
- Meet current and new federal compliance requirements
- Anticipate other initiatives that might be heading your way
Our seminars, led by some of the industry’s most respected experts, provide you with the in-depth analysis that you’ll need to make the right decisions for your future. We hope you’ll join JSI President Steve Meltzer, Senior Vice President Tom Lewis, Vice Presidents Dave Lewis and Valerie Wimer, and Director of Economics and Policy Douglas Meredith at one of our sessions.
Cost: $895 for the first registration from each company and $850 for each additional registration. The fee includes seminar materials, reception, and refreshment breaks.
Class size is limited. If you have any questions about registering, please contact Jessica Wick at 301-459-7590. JSI will send you a confirmation letter when we receive your registration. We will invoice companies after the seminar.
Cancellations must be received at least five business days prior to the scheduled start for a full refund; cancellations received after the 5-business day cut–off will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Failure to cancel before the beginning of the seminar will result in forfeiture of the full registration fee.