JSI is seeking to hire a Business Advisory Services Consultant for its Greenbelt, Maryland, office. JSI’s Business Advisory department assists telecom, broadband, video/cable, and wireless clients on various business operations, technical, marketing, and service expansion. This consultant position will focus on advising clients on broadband business issues to improve the clients’ operations and profitability. The position would advise on technical, cost, pricing, and operational topics.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Engineering with a master’s in business administration or similar business training
- Five (5) years of experience with a broadband, communications, or IT services company
- Knowledgeable on the factors that make a broadband business profitable, including technologies, services, cost controls, and pricing
- Experience with implementing new services and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing sound business advice to broadband clients on how to grow their business by adding services and support. Continue to support client through the implementation of the recommendations.
- Support clients’ ongoing operations with operational best practices.
- Research technical options to support roll out of new services or regulatory reporting and help clients select the option that best meets their needs.
- Inform clients of industry changes and events that may potentially impact them through drafting brief and succinct emailed notices known as “e-Lerts.”
- Develop analyses that identify key business opportunities and risks and provide recommendations.
- Proactively develop and promote new services for the Business Advisory Department and the company.
- Provide technical and operational advice and support to multidisciplinary teams at JSI.
At JSI, you will have a career that is rewarding and challenging on every level of the organization. JSI is committed to providing our employees with:
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- A diverse, dynamic, and stimulating work environment
- Educational opportunities
- Work-life balance
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Interested candidates should send a resume to Kai Velasquez.