Is your company’s heartbeat strong or flatlining?
When did your company have its last checkup? A thorough product and pricing review, just like your annual health checkup, should happen every year. Running tests and reviewing the results can be time consuming and potentially scary, but you need to regularly determine your company’s financial fitness. That diagnosis is key to smart product and pricing decisions.
On Thursday, November 21 at 2 p.m. Eastern (1 p.m. Central), JSI will walk you through the symptoms of unhealthy products and services and provide tips for you to conduct your company’s checkup. We will look at:
- Scoping out the competitive market
- How to treat ailing product portfolios
- Examining your pricing structures
- Taking the temperature of your customers’ interests
- A clinical case study
- Best practices to help inoculate your company from chronic problems
- And when to call a specialist for a second opinion
Webinar registration is $249 per company. Everyone will be sent the webinar access information and slides shortly before it begins on November 21. (Can’t make it on the 21st? We offer recordings of our webinars as well. Go ahead and sign up now and you’ll receive a link to the recording once the event is over.)
If you have questions about the webinar, please contact Brenda Cordwell in the JSI Maryland office at 301-459-7590.