Is your company’s heartbeat strong or flatlining?
When did your company have its last checkup? A thorough product and pricing review, just like your annual health checkup, should happen every year. Running tests and reviewing the results can be time consuming and potentially scary, but you need to regularly determine your company’s financial fitness. That diagnosis is key to smart product and pricing decisions.
During this webinar, JSI’s experts walked through the symptoms of unhealthy products and services and provided tips for conducting a company checkup. They looked at:
- Scoping out the competitive market
- How to treat ailing product portfolios
- Examining your pricing structures
- Taking the temperature of your customers’ interests
- A clinical case study
- Best practices to help inoculate your company from chronic problems
- And when to call a specialist for a second opinion
A recording of the webinar is available for $249. Contact Brenda Cordwell in the Maryland office at 301-459-7590 if you’d like to purchase the recording of this webinar.