JSI is the leader in consulting and broadband solutions for Rural and Tier II Service Providers. Over the past several years, JSI has expanded its services from compliance and regulatory consulting to business and finance consulting. With the recent acquisition of two broadband engineering firms, JSI is offering engineering, implementation, and managed services of broadband solutions. With billions of dollars of new investments every year and the critical need to extend broadband offerings across the country, the U.S. communications space has been growing rapidly and JSI is well-positioned to partner with our clients to help them succeed.
We are in a period of growth and in search for a HR Administrator to join our regional office located in Nephi, Utah.
- Handle all administrative task for onboarding, employee changes, into our HR database systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Assist in managing complex and challenging HR projects.
- Respond to employees inquires related to payroll, benefits, and other HR related concerns.
- Run necessary audits on I9 forms, secure required employment posters and ensure they are up to date.
- Set up and complete exit interviews as needed.
- Assist with employee engagements.
- Additional duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years working experience in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of HR employment law a plus.
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion working with confidential information.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to details and the ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous assignments.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in software programs such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
At JSI, you will have a career that is rewarding and challenging on every level of the organization. JSI is committed to providing our employees with:
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- A diverse, dynamic, and stimulating work environment
- Educational opportunities
- Work-life balance
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply here.