JSI is the consulting and broadband solutions leader for Rural and Tier II Service Providers. Over the past several years, JSI has expanded its services from compliance and regulatory consulting to business and finance consulting. In addition, with the recent acquisition of two broadband engineering firms, JSI is offering engineering, implementation, and managed services of broadband solutions. With billions of dollars of new investments every year and the critical need to extend broadband offerings across the country, the US communications space has been growing rapidly, and JSI is well-positioned to partner with our clients to help them succeed.
We are in a period of unprecedented growth and are seeking an Accounting and Financial Analyst at our office in Austin, TX.
- Assist in development of state and federal regulatory financial reports
- Prepare financial forecasts and monitor trends
- Utilize program processes and controls necessary to file required studies with the state and federal associations
- Coordinating with team on day to day projects, contact with client staff, respecting deadlines for assignments
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with client personnel and identify opportunities to provide additional services
- Contribute to design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or financial management from an accredited college/university
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and sustain meaningful client relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CPA, CFA a plus
At JSI, you will have a career that is rewarding and challenging on every level of the organization.
JSI is committed to providing our employees with:
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- A diverse, dynamic, and stimulating work environment
- Educational opportunities
- Work-life balance
- A competitive salary and benefits package