JSI is the consulting and broadband solutions leader for Rural and Tier II Service Providers. Over the past several years, JSI has expanded its services from compliance and regulatory consulting to business and finance consulting. In addition, with the recent acquisition of two broadband engineering firms, JSI is offering engineering, implementation, and managed services of broadband solutions. With billions of dollars of new investments every year and the critical need to extend broadband offerings across the country, the US communications space has been growing rapidly, and JSI is well-positioned to partner with our clients to help them succeed.
We are in a period of unprecedented growth and are seeking a Financial Business Consultant to support our Financial Advisory Department remotely or in our Greenbelt, Maryland, headquarters.
The successful candidate must possess strong analytical and communications skills and a capacity to “connect the strategic and tactical dots.” Working with our client’s C-Suite, the successful candidate will be charged with providing key insight and analysis necessary to advance the thoughtful and pragmatic expansion of our client’s market reach. A degree in Finance, MBA, and/or demonstrated professional background in analyzing/addressing complex business analysis and initiatives is required.
- Provide analytical evaluation for both tactical and ad-hoc business opportunities
- Interface with our clients’ C-level staff to provide financial counsel
- Formulate and shepherd long-range strategic business planning and business performance optimization
- Track and forecast funds status, run reports, and reconcile financial transaction data in support of daily operations
- Lead quantitative development of business case documentation (e.g., needs analysis, cost/benefit analysis)
- Identify and suggest process improvement opportunities
- Develop work products that clearly synthesize information into recommendations for clients
- Facilitate client meetings to gather data and understand client needs and desired outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Advanced Degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- Must possess both financial acumen and a demonstrated background in the development and execution of multi-faceted business plans
- Proven track record in developing strong relationships with clients, prospects, and business partners
- Minimum five years of financial services experience
- Deep dedication to client satisfaction
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and digital literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
At JSI, you will have a career that is rewarding and challenging on every level of the organization.
JSI is committed to providing our employees with:
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- A diverse, dynamic, and stimulating work environment
- Educational opportunities
- Work-life balance
- A competitive salary and benefits package