-This is Not a Remote Position-
JSI is the consulting and broadband solutions leader for Rural and Tier II Service Providers. Over the past several years, JSI has expanded its services from compliance and regulatory consulting to business and finance consulting. With the recent acquisition of two broadband engineering firms, JSI is offering engineering, implementation, and managed services of broadband solutions. With billions of dollars of new investments yearly and the critical need to extend broadband offerings across the country, the U.S. communications space has been growing rapidly. JSI is well-positioned to partner with our clients to help them succeed.
We are in a period of growth and searching for an OSP Administrative Assistant to join our regional office in Charlotte, NC.
The primary function is to handle administrative responsibilities for our client contracts. Also performs a variety of administrative, report preparation, and clerical tasks as needed. Works independently as well as part of a team.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES (include but are not limited to):
- Understands client contracts and administer the tasks required by the contract terms.
- Prepares required reports for internal tracking and as required by clients.
- Completes administrative tasks required to support the work we deliver to clients.
- Interacts with the engineering team and may also interact with clients requesting information.
- 4 years of work history in roles requiring strong attention to detail, organization skills, and follow-through
- Associates Degree preferred
- Ability to read and understand contract terms
- The individual must be organized, pay close attention to detail, and display a willingness to investigate questions or problems
- Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills and be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and with clients
- Proficiency with PCs and office suite software is required, with an emphasis on creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Accurate typing and data entry skills are also required
- Maintain proposal binders
- Maintain project completion binders
- Supports the engineering team by providing administrative and clerical support as needed
ONGOING TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT: Training as required on new systems, processes, procedures, or reports to meet the job’s requirements.
THIS POSITION DESCRIPTION INTENDS TO PROVIDE A REPRESENTATIVE SUMMARY OF THE MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES PERFORMED BY EMPLOYEES OF THE POSITION.
EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM OTHER JOB-RELATED TASKS OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFICALLY PRESENTED IN THIS DESCRIPTION.