Some training is required, and then it could be fully Remote
ABOUT JSI & OUR MISSION:
For the past 60 years, JSI has been one of the undisputed leaders in consulting and broadband solutions for Rural and Tier II Service Providers. To support its strategic expansion, JSI is now seeking several talented CAD Drafter Technicians who possess a genuine interest in the opportunity to learn how to use cutting-edge and proprietary technology to serve our clients better as well as for personal career-advancement purposes.
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
- In-house training, then the position could be remote
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Map 2005 through 2021
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Knowledge of various types of printers/plotters (loading paper and changing toner)
- Willingness to work with engineers on a “one-on-one” basis
- Ability to work with various types of engineering documents such as design maps, schematics, staking sheets, detail drawings, etc
- Efficient with Windows
- Experienced with other GIS products such as ESRI and MicroStation desirable, but not required
- Must be able to work at a computer station all day, clearly view the monitor, and use fine hand manipulation of a mouse to draw various engineering drawings
- Work is in an office setting
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum of 10 lbs
- Must be able to operate various binding machines which require operating hand and foot controls
- Pay commensurate with experience and skills. Full benefits are available.
- Training will be offered to the right candidate.