The world’s telecom networks are quickly moving from time division multiplexing (TDM) to Internet Protocol (IP) technologies. Solutions for stopping illegal robocalls are driving the migration even quicker. Unlike other technology transitions, this one not only has challenges on making the technology work, but it is also driving many regulatory changes. It is also forcing the telecommunications world to actually integrate with the data world. JSI can help ease the transition by providing assistance with:
- Network Architecture Migration
- Numbering & Routing Changes
- Navigating Arrangements to implement IP Trunking
- Complying with Current Tariffs and private agreements with New IP Technologies
- Discontinuing Services that are No Longer Needed in the IP World
- Leveraging the Benefits of IP
For more details about our IP transition services, contact Valerie Wimer 301-459-7590.