JSI is the leader in consulting and broadband solutions for Rural and Tier II Service Providers. Over the past years, JSI has expanded its services from compliance and regulatory consulting to business and finance consulting. In addition, with the recent acquisition of a broadband engineering firm, JSI is offering engineering, implementation, and managed services of broadband solutions.
With billions of dollars of new investments every year and the critical need to extend broadband offerings across the country, the U.S. communications space has been growing rapidly, and JSI is well-positioned to partner with our clients to help them succeed. Our business is growing, and we are looking for talented people to join our team!
JSI has an opportunity for an OSP Recruiter seeking the next level of recruiting challenge and growth. The OSP Recruiter will be responsible for the entire life cycle of recruiting. The position can be remote, prefer the applicant to be in Texas, Utah, or Maryland.
- Source, screen, and present qualified, Outside Plant (OSP) Project Managers, Field Engineers, Technicians, Stackers, and Inspectors candidates to hiring managers.
- Work with hiring managers and HR to move candidates through the hiring process.
- Interface with assigned managers or leads to schedule interviews.
- Participate in leadership team meetings to update division leaders on candidate statuses.
- Update Recruiting Director on progress on a real-time basis through reporting and regular meetings.
- Ensure that ATS and tracking documents are up to date and compliant.
- Assist on other projects as needed, including event attendance.
- 3+ years of full-life-cycle recruiting experience, with at least two (2) years supporting OSP and/or the telecommunications community.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems.
- Proficiency in sourcing qualified candidates, including cold calling.
- Self-starter, organized, detail-oriented, and accurate with good follow-through skills.
- Able to independently prioritize daily tasks, anticipate needs, initiate appropriate action, and exercise good judgment.
- Demonstrate consistent, quality customer service skills and flexibility in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills appropriate to interact with all levels of employees.
- Able to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality at all times.
JSI is the leader in consulting and broadband solutions for Rural and Tier II Service Providers. Over the past several years, JSI has expanded its services from compliance and regulatory consulting to business and finance consulting. JSI also acquired two broadband engineering firms and now offers engineering, implementation, and managed broadband services. With billions of dollars of new investments every year and the critical need to extend broadband offerings across the country, the US communications space is growing rapidly. JSI is well-positioned to partner with our clients to help them succeed.
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply here.