Our annual Management Seminars showcase the latest financial, management, regulatory, and technical information you’ll need to react to our ever-changing industry. The 2019 seminars have ended. Look for the 2020 seminar dates and locations early next year.
The 2019 seminars reviewed the latest news on USF reform and what we expect things to look like over the next 5-10 years. We also discussed revenue replacement strategies and strategies to set your company up for success in 2025. The 2019 agenda included:
- The current USF landscape and what’s on the horizon
- USF contribution reform
- Options for your company’s business data services (BDS)
- Details of the FCC’s new broadband testing requirement
- CBOL, competitive pricing, new services, and other revenue growth & replacement strategies
- Wireless threats and opportunities in rural areas
- Grant opportunities and auctions your company should consider
- Privacy protection issues
- Financial best practices
- Updates on various regulatory issues
Our seminars, led by some of the industry’s most respected experts, provide you with the in-depth analysis that you’ll need to make the right decisions for your future. Our 2019 seminars were presented by JSI President Manny Staurulakis; Senior Vice President Steve Meltzer; Vice Presidents John Kuykendall, Dave Lewis, and Valerie Wimer; and Director of Economics & Policy Douglas Meredith.