In late April, the FCC finally released the much-anticipated Lifeline Reform Order. The new rules not only seek to modernize the Lifeline program’s administration, but, more importantly, it endeavors to make broadband more affordable for low-income Americans. Soon, low-income customers will be given the choice to apply the $9.25 monthly support to either broadband service or traditional voice service.
JSI recently held an in-depth analysis webinar on the specific impacts of the Lifeline reforms discussing:
- Supported services
- Minimum service standards
- The new National Lifeline Eligibility Verifier
- Streamlined eligibility for support
- Incorporating Wi-Fi-capable devices
- The Lifeline program budget
- Other changes to promote efficient program administration
Purchase a Recording of This Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, you can still purchase a recording of this program for $249 per company by contacting our Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland office at 301-459-7590.