Make sure you are “in the know” on all the big video issues heading into 2018
Anxious to know what is in store for the coming new year with video retransmission, mergers, technology trends and more? JSI and guest speakers Jill Canfield from NTCA and Bill Durdach from WTA recently did an annual end-of-year video topic roundup webinar. This year’s “What’s on the Video Horizon?” webinar included:
- Advocacy efforts related to retransmission
- Possible changes to the FCC Form 477
- Net Neutrality
- Privacy and data security policy
- Cord cutting impact on small video providers
- Sinclair-Tribune and AT&T-Time Warner mergers
- CAF Phase II opportunities for cable broadband providers
- Infrastructure legislation
- The future of video in the Pai and Trump administration
- Video compliance in 2018
Purchase a Recording of This Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, you can still purchase a recording of this program for $249 per company by contacting our Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland office at 301-459-7590.
This webinar also is part of our 2017 Video Compliance Webinar series. Companies that subscribe to JSI’s Video Compliance Service will receive a $70 discount on this event.