We hope you and your key staff members will make plans to join us for our 2021 Virtual Management Seminar the afternoons of Wednesday, April 28 and Thursday, April 29. Instead of gathering in meeting rooms around the country, we will be gathering around our computer screens for important discussions on the financial and strategic initiatives critical to your company’s future, management principles to improve your operations, and technical advice to maximize your network and services.
Our experts have begun developing compelling and informative presentations on the following topics and more:
- What we can expect from the FCC, especially future USF updates
- Fallout from the RDOF auction & what to do now
- Profiling your customers for more effective marketing
- The lowdown on Low Earth Orbiting Satellites and 5G
- Connecting to other carriers via IP trunks
- The 411 on access billing and robocall mitigation
- Knowing (and using) the value of your company
Keep Your Eyes Open for More Information Soon!
Right now, block off April 28th & 29th from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern (12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Central) on your calendar and look for a registration announcement in a few weeks. If you have any questions before registration opens, you can contact Leah Yoakum at 301-459-7590.