JSI is looking for an experienced and energetic Senior Analyst, FP&A. As the Senior Analyst, you will report to the Senior Director of FP&A. This highly visible role will have an opportunity to work with divisional leaders and the executive leadership team in providing insightful information, reporting, and analysis to support the company’s strategic goals, planning, and growth initiatives.
Primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining Excel-based models;
- Developing business unit level and product level budgets, projections, and forecasts;
- Developing consolidated corporate level performance measurement and reporting;
- Providing insightful financial and business analytics;
- Supporting business leaders in meeting and exceeding their revenue and profitability targets;
- Creating executive-level presentations; and
- Supporting M&A activities.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a solid analytical mindset who can perform and deliver data-driven decision support and be able to:
- Develop comprehensive revenue and profitability analysis by comparing with corresponding budgets; present and review analysis with business leaders; and drill down by practice areas, product lines, and divisions to figure out the source of variances and articulate the root cause.
- Work with the functional leaders, develop forecasts for the remainder of the fiscal year by various practice areas and product lines.
- Deploy a bottoms-up approach and aggregate data in Excel to provide a realistic view of revenue and profitability for the entire year.
- Have proficiency in developing and executing SQL and/or Excel pivot tables to pull data from T&E and other SQL Server databases. Must be comfortable in slicing and dicing data into different views to perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Update, maintain and enhance weekly and monthly performance and financial results reporting packages. Need to run effective review meetings with VPs of the company.
- Develop monthly corporate consolidated performance and reporting packet by aggregating analysis performed at divisional and functional levels. Provide executive-level commentary on variances and various trends.
- Support the Senior Director, FP&A, and Corporate CFO on potential acquisitions by providing financial due diligence and developing proforma models.
- Have a deep understanding of debt covenants and the cash inflow/outflow pattern to develop and maintain a 13-week cash forecast.
- Collaborate with the accounting team, billing team, and other shared services to execute the month-end close process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Math, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Planning, budgeting, and reporting experience in consulting/service industry
- MBA and/or CFA designation or in the process of obtaining the designation (preferred)
- Advanced Excel skill with the ability to write (or record) basic VBA scripts (preferred)
- Working knowledge of SQLs and SQL Server database
At JSI, you will have a career that is rewarding and challenging on every level of the organization. JSI is committed to providing our employees with:
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- A diverse, dynamic, and stimulating work environment
- Educational opportunities
- Work-life balance
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Ready to talk to us? Send resume to email@example.com.