You’ve made it through the FCC’s short form application process and are preparing to bid in the $16 billion RDOF auction, currently scheduled to start October 29. But you also should be looking ahead at what might be on the other side of the bidding if you win. It may seem like many months away, but after the RDOF auction ends, winners must move fast to complete the long form application and other requirements.
JSI’s auction experts recently held a webinar where they provided a roadmap of post-auction requirements and milestones. This webinar is suitable for all RDOF applicants who plan to participate in the auction and covered the following topics:
- Long form application checklist and timing
- How to get an early start on an ETC designation
- What to ask at the bank for a Letter of Credit
- Public resources for auction bidders
- Post-auction bid splitting
- How to become authorized for funding and stay in compliance
A recording of the webinar is available for $249. Contact Brenda Cordwell in the Maryland office at 240-556-1295 if you’d like to purchase the recording of this webinar. For help with the RDOF post-auction requirements, please reach out to Cassandra Heyne or John Kuykendall at 301-459-7590.