The FCC International Bureau has announced the extended filing deadline of September 30, 2015, for the Section 43.62 International Traffic and Revenue Reporting. The new online system will be ready to accept traffic and revenue reports beginning August 17. All reports must be made in the online system at Section 43.62 Online Filing System.
Reporting applies to you if:
- You hold a section 214 international authorization and provided service in 2014
- You hold a section 214 international authorization and did not provide service in 2014
- NEW – You are a VoIP carrier that provided international VoIP service connected to the PSTN in 2014
The online filing will provide for the streamlined reporting of pure resellers with international revenue under $5 million for the reporting period, and will eliminate the need to separately file a letter certifying you are under that threshold.
The following information will be required for the online filing:
- FRN and FRN Password of your long distance entity
- 499 Filer ID of long distance entity
- Applicable International Section 214 authorization number(s).
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Kim Waldvogel in JSI’s Maryland office at 301-459-7590.
Source: Source email