Let JSI’s market-leading team of consultants and advisors help you to plan the growth of your company’s service offerings and ensure your business’s success – today, tomorrow, and in the decades ahead.
JSI has been a trusted advisor and preferred business partner to hundreds of independently owned communications providers for 60 years. Discover today how the complete range of service development solutions offered by our team of experts can help your company make the most of its opportunities to grow.
To learn more about the range of essential services that our team offers, please select any of the service groupings listed below.
• Monitoring Form 470 requests on USAC’s website (our “E-Rate Connect Service”)
• Customized telecommunications company training
• E-Rate marketing plans
• Identifying eligible and non-eligible services
• Composing and negotiating service and maintenance contracts
• USAC-required reporting
• Developing quotes or bids for services
• Calculation of educational discounts, taxes, fees, and surcharges
• Tracking E-Rate funding commitments
• Compliance guidelines and forms for gift giving
• Educational service tariffs
• Audit responses and record retention compliance
• Network architecture migration
• Numbering and routing changes
• Navigating arrangements to implement IP trunking
• Complying with current tariffs and private agreements with new IP technologies
• Discontinuing services that are no longer needed in the IP world
• Leveraging the benefits of IP
• Porting of numbers within the NPAC
• Obtaining NPA-NXX codes and thousands-block assignments from NANPA and the pooling administrator
• Providing pooled block contamination reports
• Updating the BIRRDS database with routing and rating information for the LERG;
• Providing comprehensive lists of all current numbering assignments by such criteria as Rate Center, LATA and NPA
• Obtaining OCN, CLLI, IAC, RAO and other company identifying codes;
• Managing CIC code administration and filings
• Filing the FCC required Numbering Resource Utilization and Forecasts (NRUF) Form 502 and mandatory pooling forecasts
• Updating NECA’s FCC Tariff 4 database for the management of billing percent and wire center records
• Providing a monthly Numbering Activity Report (NAR) for monitoring all NXX/block activity in the entire NANP, searchable by a multitude of options, including rate center, LATA, OCN, and more
• Number portability training to broaden your staff’s understanding of porting requirements, as well as those of other providers operating within your service area
• Number portability compliance with interconnection agreements and FCC rules
• Project management of interconnection and number portability implementation with competitors
• Documenting number portability procedures for competitors to follow when doing business with your company
• Providing FCC rule-compliant port request and response forms
• Assistance with port request validation and submissions
• Ability for clients to directly query the NPAC for ported TN status on a 24/7 basis
• Ability for clients to pull ported TN reports on full NXXs of 1K blocks
JSI is also a voting member of the North American Numbering Council (NANC), an FCC advisory council charged with making recommendations to the FCC that will shape the future of numbering and porting. JSI represents the views and interests of its clients regarding service impacting numbering and porting decisions.
Additionally, JSI offers the “Numbering & Porting Essentials” bundle to ensure clients are up-to-date on important number portability issues being discussed by industry working groups, changes to numbering and porting as the industry moves to an all-IP network, robocall relief education, and news on other numbering and porting initiatives within the industry. The bundle subscription includes one free annual numbering and porting-related webinar, six web-based numbering and porting informational sessions, and special publications immediately notifying subscribers of service-impacting numbering and porting industry activity.
JSI also offers the following robocall mitigation services:
• Robocall relief education
• Robocall mitigation plan certification
• STIR/SHAKEN compliance
• Presentation materials, which allow you to conduct remote training sessions outlining the program details.
• Talking points to help you field media inquiries, provide updates at business forums, and educate staff about the program.
• A handout designed to provide interested parties with a concise summary of important program benefits, information, and dates.
• Competitive analysis
• Service cost analysis
• Compare product features
• Recommend both service and price adjustments
• Margin analysis
• Call analysis
• Toll, local, and EAS studies