JSI clients are reminded that their International Traffic and Revenue Reporting data as of December 31, 2015, is due on July 31, 2016. All reports must be made in the online system at Section 43.62 Online Filing System.
This reporting deadline applies to your company if:
- It holds a Section 214 international authorization, or
- It is a VoIP provider that provided international VoIP service connected to the PSTN in 2015.
The online filing will provide for the streamlined reporting of pure resellers with international revenue under $5 million for the reporting period, and will eliminate the need to separately file a letter certifying you are under that threshold.
The following information will be required for the online filing:
- FRN and FRN Password of your long distance entity
- 499 Filer ID of long distance entity
- Applicable International Section 214 authorization number(s).
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Kim Waldvogel in JSI’s Maryland office at 301-459-7590.
Source: JSI e-Lert