Your company may be close to deciding whether or not to move to a price cap incentive regulatory regime for your company’s business data services (BDS). You’ve weighed the advantages and disadvantages of electing this new incentive regulation, but have you considered the effects on your billing? You may encounter stumbling blocks in your billing systems and you run the risk of causing errors in your tariff billing.
JSI, along with its partner company Creative Support Solutions, looked at these important billing considerations during a recent webinar geared to CABS billing personnel and anyone involved in the access service request (ASR) process. They discussed:
- BDS election options and impacts of potential elections
- How potential switch to price cap regulation for BDS could affect your billing process and systems
- Importance of ASRs in tariff or price cap billing
- Importance of reviewing the Special Access/BDS orders to ensure proper billing
- BDS tariff billing errors and their corrections
- Direct trunk billing errors