Webinar: Exploring the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program
The FCC’s new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), like last year’s Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBBP), allows broadband providers to offer qualifying low-income customers discounts on their internet service, as well as on the purchase of computers and tablets. During this transition between the two programs, companies should reevaluate the voluntary $14.2 billion ACP because there are some significant differences between the temporary EBBP and the multi-year ACP.
Both broadband providers that offered discounts in 2021 under the EBBP and those considering the ACP now should view JSI’s webinar. We dive into the ACP’s newly adopted FCC requirements to help you decide whether to participate and how to remain in compliance if you choose to offer the discounts. Our webinar also:
- Compares and contrasts the ACP to last year’s EBBP;
- Outlines the steps to become an ACP provider;
- Discusses monthly support amounts and eligible broadband plans;
- Reviews customer qualifications and responsibilities, including what happens when a customer fails to pay their bill;
- Examines your public education and future compliance requirements; and
- Predicts the ACP’s lifespan.
Purchase a Recording of This Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, you can still purchase a recording of this program for $249 per company by contacting our Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland office at 301-459-7590.