Webinar: Getting Ready for BEAD: What to Do Now (Free)
Have you heard about the “Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment” (BEAD) program and wondered what you should be doing before your state or territory gets its funding distribution?
To answer this and other related questions, JSI will be hosting a free webinar entitled “Getting Ready for BEAD: What to Do Now” on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, at 2:00 pm (ET).
Notably, during this program, our team will:
- Provide you with insight into what providers can do now to improve their chances of receiving BEAD support;
- Cover the BEAD objectives that will be in your state plans;
- Provide current estimates as to when support will be available and when states will accept applications;
- Share a preparation checklist for you to use, given that a key part of any application will be how the finances will support the project;
- Examine what you should be looking for in preparing your financial pro formas; and
- Finally, encourage you to engage in your states’ planning processes for BEAD as well as Digital Equity—and give you tips on how to advocate for your interests.
Obtain a Recording of This Free Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, then you can still obtain a free recording of this program by contacting JSI’s Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland headquarters at 301-459-7590.