Is your company prepared to meet the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC’s) newest regulatory requirements for informing potential customers about your broadband services?
As you might already know, the FCC is imposing new labeling requirements on broadband providers, which have been modeled after the long-used “nutrition labels” for food. What you might not know, however, is precisely how to ensure that your company complies with these “broadband consumer label” regulations. Some of the most critical compliance issues here include:
- Which information will providers need to include on these labels?
- Where will you need to place them?
- Will putting labels on your website be sufficient?
- What about companies that have a brick-and-mortar operation?
- Will you need to mention any FCC support programs like Lifeline or the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
- How serious is the FCC about enforcing these new rules, and what kind of penalties should you expect?
To answer these and other lingering questions, JSI will be hosting a webinar entitled “Checking the Label: How to Comply with the FCC’s New Broadband Label Regulations” on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 2:00 pm (EST).
During our program, the JSI team will address such critical issues as the deadline for compliance, label content, required sizing, and placement considerations, among other things. In addition, we will provide all webinar participants with a checklist to facilitate compliance with these rules.
Purchase a Recording of This Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, you can still purchase a recording of this program for $249 per company by contacting JSI’s Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland office at 301-459-7590.