Stay abreast of the latest rules potentially affecting your company’s accounting
Although two plus two will always equal four, other changes could affect your company’s accounting procedures and bottom line. Your staff needs to stay up to date on how recent changes-particularly to Part 32, GAAP and tax laws-could impact your company. Plus, they need to know how new funding opportunities and operational decisions your company may be making in the coming months also will affect the company’s ledgers.
During a recent special webinar, JSI Vice President Brian Sullivan will discussed:
- Continuing accounting and settlement issues associated with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Taxable status of government grants, including potential RUS grants awarded in 2019
- Changes to lease accounting
- Impact of potential BDS election on future accounting processes
- Findings and review of current process for the ongoing USAC audit programs
Purchase a Recording of This Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, you can still purchase a recording of this program for $249 per company by contacting our Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland office at 301-459-7590.