You’ve made it through the FCC’s short form application process and are preparing to bid in the $16 billion RDOF auction, currently scheduled to start October 29. But you also should be looking ahead at what might be on the other side of the bidding if you win. It may seem like many months away, but after the RDOF auction ends, winners must move fast to complete the long form application and other requirements.
JSI’s auction experts recently held a webinar where they provided a roadmap of post-auction requirements and milestones. This webinar is suitable for all RDOF applicants who plan to participate in the auction and covered the following topics:
- Long form application checklist and timing
- How to get an early start on an ETC designation
- What to ask at the bank for a Letter of Credit
- Public resources for auction bidders
- Post-auction bid splitting
- How to become authorized for funding and stay in compliance
Purchase a Recording of This Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, you can still purchase a recording of this program for $249 per company by contacting our Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland office at 301-459-7590.