Bridget Alexander White recently gathered everyone around their computers for a webinar about the rural industry’s latest numbering and porting horrors:
- Fiendish tricksters are stealing your customers’ telephone numbers! Learn how you can protect customers from port-out fraud.
- Port-out requests from iVoIPs may seem frightening, but we will reveal to you how to respond and when you can turn away requests.
- We’re all still cursed with illegal and unwanted robocalls. The industry’s latest silver bullets likely won’t kill them, but could hobble them somewhat.
- Another dreadful requirement is lurking around the corner. We’ll dig up the details on the new Reassigned Numbers Database‘s timeline and how gruesome this could be for your company.
- Don’t let the FCC’s new 3-digit code sneak up on you. Find out what it is, when you must add it to your network, its requirements, and possible technical challenges.
- We’ve been creeping towards 10-digit dialing and all-IP routing for years. Find out if the ominous predictions of switch updates and network changes may finally become a reality.
Purchase a Recording of This Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, you can still purchase a recording of this program for $249 per company by contacting our Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland office at 301-459-7590.
Subscribers to the LNP Essentials bundle receive a 10% discount as part of their 2019 subscription.