Webinar: Staying a Step Ahead of the FCC’s Rule Changes
The FCC has been hard at work enacting and updating several rules recently that will impact your company’s operations. Some of these changes could be advantageous for your company, but others may create additional obligations for you and your staff. Either way, it is vital that you educate yourself on the new rules and prepare for what’s to come.
During our recent webinar, Valerie Wimer and Cassandra Heyne outlined the FCC’s newest requirements and what you’ll need to do to remain in compliance. They covered:
- New broadband testing and reporting requirements
- Revisions to the pole attachment ordering process
- Update on HUBB reporting
- Reduced notification requirements for copper retirement and Section 214 service discontinuance
- Upcoming 24-hour power backup requirements for fiber to the home customers
- Changes to the formal FCC complaint process
Purchase a Recording of This Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, you can still purchase a recording of this program for $249 per company by contacting our Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland office at 301-459-7590.