Webinar: Understanding Cost Allocations and Affiliate Transactions
As your company expands and diversifies its business with more non-regulated services, there is greater risk of crossing the delicate regulated versus non-regulated cost allocation barrier if your financial house is not in order or your affiliate transactions aren’t properly documented. Federal and state regulators, particularly those at USAC, are actively looking for cost allocation violations and these could result in audit findings and financial costs.
Our recent webinar was designed to help telco managers, CFOs and accounting management staff evaluate their company’s regulated/non-regulated transactions. During the webinar, our experts:
- Summarized the FCC and state requirements for regulated/non-regulated allocations;
- Explained cost allocation manual requirements and potential structure;
- Reviewed cost allocation methods for plant and other assets, as well as labor and other operating expenses;
- Discussed time reporting and benefits distributions allocations and issues;
- Offered tips for ensuring proper communications; and
- Shared our experience with external reviews, audits and other regulatory oversight efforts.
Purchase a Recording of This Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, you can still purchase a recording of this program for $249 per company by contacting our Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland office at 301-459-7590.