Winning the auction for Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF) support comes with significant reporting requirements and obligations, beginning at the moment funds are received.
Consequently, as we approach some of the first reporting deadlines, it is imperative that all RDOF recipients have a clear understanding of their essential reporting requirements and obligations, including the benefits of accelerating deployment and the penalties for missing deployment benchmarks.
To that end, JSI will host an interactive webinar on this topic, entitled “RDOF Essentials: A Conversation About Your Reporting Requirements and Obligations,” on Thursday, March 2, 2023, at 2:00 pm (EST).
During our upcoming program, our team will examine a wide range of critical compliance issues, including:
- The impact of new FCC broadband maps on location counts;
- Ways to reduce funds required by letters of credit;
- Penalties for missing buildout benchmarks;
- Eligible telecommunications carrier (ETC) reporting requirements; and
- Implications for BEAD funding in RDOF areas.
Purchase a Recording of This Webinar Program
If you were unable to attend this webinar, then you can still purchase a recording of this program for $249 per company by contacting our Marketing Department, either by clicking the button below or by calling our Maryland office at 301-459-7590.