The FCC is as frustrated with the onslaught of annoying unlawful robocalls as the general public and is trying to put measures into place to help stop these non-stop calls. Its most recent effort requires ALL voice service providers, no matter their size or makeup, to better police their networks against the origination of unlawful robocalls. To accomplish this goal, ALL voice service providers must provide the FCC with detailed robocall mitigation plans by the end of June 2021.
To help companies prepare and to offer some tips to develop and file these mitigation plans, JSI’s robocall expert, Bridget Alexander White, recently hosted a webinar where she discussed:
- How your company can guard its network from being used to originate these unlawful calls;
- Best practices that can help to protect customers;
- Requirements of the upcoming FCC certification;
- Possible consequences if companies do not comply; and
- What’s next in robocall mitigation.
A recording of the webinar is available for $249. Subscribers to the Numbering & Porting Essentials bundle received this webinar as part of their 2021 subscription. Contact Brenda Cordwell in the Maryland office at 301-459-7590 if you’d like to purchase the recording.