The FCC’s new Digital Discrimination rules are now on the horizon. Are you prepared?
With the compliance deadline for these sweeping new rules fast approaching, JSI’s team of experts are here to help you understand the new FCC requirements and how broadband providers can be prepared to navigate these new rules.
Join us for a webinar where we will provide our analysis and implications of the FCC’s Digital Discrimination rules. “Understanding Digital Discrimination: A Guide for Compliance with the New FCC Rules,” on Thursday, December 14, 2023, at 2:00 pm (EST).
During this program, our team will cover a range of topics, including:
- Understanding how the new FCC’s rules could impact your company
- Who can file a complaint alleging digital discrimination and how to respond
- What is covered when a discriminatory effect is alledged
- Steps to take now to prepare for responding to possible complaints
- How the FCC will enforce its new rules and
- Potential future compliance obligations on which comment is sought
The registration cost for this program is $295 per company. To sign up, simply click the “Register” button below. If you have any questions, please contact the Marketing Department by clicking here or by calling 301-459-7590.