All companies should maintain a comprehensive and accurate Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) to help make a very stressful situation tolerable, reduce chaos, and minimize service disruption. JSI offers an EOP template which helps companies capture and retain all of the information necessary in an emergency situation, including:
- Resources, data and assets to be protected, and who, at the company, is responsible for that protection
- Company contacts for all types of emergencies, including third parties to contact for assistance
- A general preparedness checklist
- Insurance information for all types of emergency situations – cyber, assets, loss of business
- Communications plan for both internal and external communications
- Company restoration policies
- Record retention policies
- All state and federal rules and regulations that need to be complied during a service outage
The EOP template also includes data and cyber security emergency preparedness guidelines, a data breach incident response plan, and an active shooter response plan.
If you would like more information about JSI’s Emergency Operations Plan template, please contact Cindy Neugebauer in JSI’s Texas office at 512-338-0473.