Traverse the Regulatory Labyrinth.
Even as companies deploy so-called “non-regulated” services, telecom providers still must comply with a host of federal and state rules and regulations. JSI’s regulatory staff help clients with all of these requirements, including assessment of regulations and their impact, design and enactment of effective compliance procedures, and assistance in filing required applications and waivers. We are pro-active on the state and federal level through comments filed in federal and state proceedings, ex parte presentations, expert testimony, and tariff development.
Select a service below for more information:
- JSI is a proactive partner, closely attuned to the financial, technological, business and policy developments unfolding across the industry.
- Our team regularly meets with the FCC and PUC staff on regulatory initiatives and provides expert testimony in federal and state proceedings.
- JSI plays a prominent role in industry and association forums and champions the interests of community based independent providers as policy is debated and formed.
- Our staff is knowledgeable, accessible and consistently receives positive feedback.
- We give back to the industry and local communities through various charitable activities.
What Clients Say
JSI has been part of our team for 30 plus years. Their expertise and forward thinking philosophy in both regulatory matters and business opportunities have contributed greatly to the success of Hill Country Telephone Cooperative.
Upcoming Seminars & Webinars